Apparently Patch has been reporting on Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. a lot. Go figure.
Because Patch has covered Jackson's 2012 rollercoaster ride so extensively, Huff Post Live's Marc Lamont Hill asked Chicago Heights Patch Editor Chris Paicely to share his thoughts about the 2nd District.
Patch readers have expressed plenty of outrage over the congressman's re-election, Paicely said, but there have also been a few who are more sympathetic toward his current struggles.
What are your thoughts on Patch's contribution to the conversation?
Sign up for daily news alerts:
Join the discussion on Facebook:
See More on Patch
- Cook County Courthouse Electronics Ban Now In Effect
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Makes First Public Appearance
- Easter Weekend: What's Closed This Weekend in Homewood-Flossmoor and Chicago Heights?
- Paul McKinley Wins Republican Nomination for Jesse Jackson Jr.'s Vacated Seat
- Robin Kelly Wins Democratic Nomination for 2nd Congressional District Seat
Most Popular articles
- 1 Dead in Weekend Liquor Store Shooting; Police Investigating Witness Accounts
- Megachurch Preacher Convicted of Sex With Minor Sued in Will County
- Burning Issues: Car Fires Afflict the Heights
- Sister of Chicago Heights Mayor Named to School District 170 Board
- Police Investigating Shooting Near Liquor Store