Former 2nd District Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. is expected to plead guilty at his 9:30 a.m. court appearance today in what some attorneys are calling the largest case of misused campaign funds in recent time, the Chicago Tribune reports.
Read: Jesse Jackson Jr. Charged With Federal Crimes
Jackson’s wife, former Chicago Alderman Sandi Jackson, will follow in court at 1:30 p.m. later today. She, too, is expected to plead guilty.
Get the rest of the story at the Chicago Tribune’s website
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Megachurch Preacher Convicted of Sex With Minor Sued in Will County
- Police Investigating Shooting Near Liquor Store
- 1 Dead in Weekend Liquor Store Shooting; Police Investigating Witness Accounts
- Cops Searching for 'Armed and Dangerous' Man Wanted in Shooting
- Mother Believes Daughter, Son-in-Law Dead after Chicago Heights Fire