Invite a friend
Free English as a Second Language (ESL), Spanish GED, and Citizenship Classes
Spring Registration Dates
Date Day Time Location
December 17 Monday 6:30 p.m. ATOC
December 18 Tuesday 9:30 a.m. ATOC
January 8 Tuesday 6:30 p.m. ATOC
January 9 Wednesday 9:30 a.m. ATOC
• To arrive early as registration starts on time.
• Space is limited to a first come, first serve basis.
• Please bring a government issued photo ID.
• Please bring your medical card (if available).
• No children are allowed during registration.
• Please allow at least 3 hours to complete the registration process.
• If you complete the assessment/registration process and do not show
up for class, you will not be able to register for the next semester.
Classes begin Monday, January 28
For further information, please call (708) 709-3790 or (708) 709-7922.
More About Prairie State College
Prairie State College (PSC) is a two-year community college offering associate degrees and certificates. Students can start at Prairie State College and transfer to a four year college or university for a bachelor’s degree. There is also the option to pursue a career through one of the many certificate and career programs offered at PSC. The campus offers many opportunities for students including athletic programs, clubs, small class sizes, student newspaper, dedicated faculty, honors programs, and learning communities.
The Community and Economic Development Division offers corporate, adult and continuing education and training. The main campus also includes the Conference Center and the Christopher Art Gallery. In addition, The Adult Training and Outreach Center (where the College's English as a Second Language, Adult Basic Education, and GED classes are held), and the Illinois workNet Center are located on the main campus.
Located north of Vollmer Road, The College’s north campus facilities includes the Health/Tech Center and the Fitness Complex, a unique partnership among Prairie State College, the Chicago Heights Park District, and St. James Hospital and Health Centers. The Matteson Area Center is a satellite facility in Matteson, Illinois. Check the web site at prairiestate.edu for more information.
Other events here
- Bridge to Manufacturing Careers Daily,
- South Suburban Computer Club Meeting - Exploring Apps for Our Smart Phones and Tablets Tue, May 21, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm