Invite a friend
"Mad World" National Juried Exhibit Call for Art
"Mad World" National Juried Exhibit
March 6-April 6 | 2013
Entry Deadline: 5pm January 23, 2013 (This is NOT a postmark date)
Juror | Natalie Domchenko, Director of the Peter Miller Gallery, Chicago, IL
Awards $500 1st Place | $350 2nd Place | $150 3rd Place
Artists from all over the country 18+ are invited to submit art that is absurd, abstracted, imaginary, surreal, strange, or simply full of madness! All media will be considered. Entry Fee: $30 for 3 images; $25 for 2 images (Gallery Members receive $5 off entry fee).
Union Street Gallery in Chicago Heights, Illinois, is a not-for-profit art center and contemporary art gallery with 2 floors of exhibit space and a 3rd floor of artists studios. The gallery hosts 10 exhibits per year including local artists and well-known artists from around the nation.
|Where||Union Street Gallery 1527 Otto Blvd, Chicago Heights, IL 60411|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
More About Union Street Gallery
The Union Street Gallery is a nonprofit art gallery showcasing the work of both local and nationally known artists alike. The artwork created by artists of the south suburbs region is available for purchase. The gallery, open since 2006, is free and open to the public, however donations are accepted. Classes and workshops are also offered.
Other events here
- "Fluidity" Regional Call for Art Daily,
- Union Street Gallery Annual Indoor Fundraiser Sale and Vintage Clothing Sale- ITEMS NEEDED Daily,
- CALL FOR ART- The Machine, National Juried Exhibit Daily,
- Union Street Gallery Vintage Clothing Sale May 25, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / May 31, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 2, 2013, 8:30 am–2:30 pm
- Beautiful Junque May 31, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 2, 2013, 8:30 am–2:30 pm