The Bloom Township Senior Department is hosting a flu shot clinic today and tomorrow at their 425 S Halsted facility. Flu and Pneumonia vaccinations for Medicare beneficiaries will be provided at no cost. The program is also open to the general public for a nominal fee. Runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
More of Today's Headlines: Our newsletter overfloweth.
- The Seven Stages of #FacebookDown Recovery
- Rules for Coupling Your Money
- Map: What Section of Town Has the Most Vacant Homes?
- UFO Sightings; Treats for Kids: The Week Ahead
- Patch's Live Traffic Map for Chicago Heights
- Weekend Movie Preview and Local Movie Times.
- Recent Obituaries