Everyone is welcome to attend the free discussion "Before and After Deployment: Trauma and the Impact on the Military Family" at the Governors State University Center for Performing Arts.
Topics of Discussion include:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, and Transgender (GLBT) serving within the confines of "Don't Ask-Don't Tell"
- Women Serving as Respected Leaders in the Military (MST)
- Family members of combat veterans
- After Deployment - Warriors to Work
Presented by the College of Health and Human Services, the Department of Social Work, the College of Education, GSU Intellectual Life Committee, the University Honors Program, and the Wounded Warrior Project.