A three-bedroom brick ranch located at 267 W. 10th St. in Chicago Heights sold for $80,000. The home has one bathroom, one fireplace and 1,237 square feet of living space. It comes equipped with a one-car detached garage and a full basement with a rec room. The home was built in 1949.
These properties were sold in Chicago Heights recently, according to Cook County property records.
- 267 W. 10th St., $80,000
- 43 E. Elmwood Dr., $125,000
- 179 Interocean Ave., 23,000
- 110 N. Normandy Dr., $102,500
- 1141 Parkview Ave., $20,000
- 1009 Scott Ave., $124,500
These properties were sold in Olympia Fields recently, according to Cook County property records.
- 20433 Kedzie Ave., $35,000
- 636 Birch Ln., $154,000
- 21000 Brookwood Dr., $100,000
- 20805 London Dr., $305,000
Want to see more recently sold properties? See what sold recently in Flossmoor and Homewood.
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? See Patch Place's Real Estate directory.