.

Utility Room Fire Shuts Down Lincoln Mall

Crews are working to return electricity and heat to the mall.

Lincoln Mall in Matteson is temporarily closed following a small fire that sparked in a second floor utility room Monday morning, according to the Sun-Times Media.

Firefighters were called to the scene around 8:15 a.m. and the flames were quickly extinguished. Nobody was injured, but the mall’s electrical and heat services were disrupted. ComEd crews have been working though out the afternoon to get the things back in working order.

You can read the full story on the Sun-Times Media’s website.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something