The Marian Catholic High School Theater Department announced the cast and dates for its spring musical, 'Beauty and the Beast,' which will run April 19 to 21 in the Monsignor Croarkin Auditorium, 700 Ashland Avenue. The cast of the musical features students from every grade level performing the 'tale as old as time,' as inspired by the Academy Award-winning animated feature of the same name.
Headlining the cast will be seniors Hannah Lang, of Monee, and Kyle Fitzgerald, of Park Forest, as Belle and Beast, respectively. Steve Daw, of Homewood, will portray Gaston, the potential love interest of Belle and rival to Beast.
The musical, which opens on Friday, April 19, at 7 p.m., will run for three days, with tickets availbile through the Marian Catholic High School front office. To purchase tickets, contract Diana McDonnell, Administrative Assistant, at 708-756-9768 or email@example.com.
Below is a full list of cast and crew for the musical, broken down by year.
- Belle: Hannah Lang, of Monee
- Babette: Pia Lyander, of Hazel Crest
- Beast: Kyle Fitzgerald, of Park Forest
- Gaston: Steve Daw, of Homewood
- Cogsworth: Doug Larcher, of Chicago Heights
- Lefron: Tom Kavanaugh, of Tinley Park
- Ensemble: Maranda Brink, of Chicago Heights
Anna Petrelli, of Park Forest
Ileana Garcia, of Matteson
Jason Molitsky, of Dyer, Ind.
Patrick Fagan, of Chicago Heights
Sydney Maheia, of South Holland
Mark Brabec, of Homewood
- Mrs. Potts: Laura Hilger, of Oak Forest
- Silly Girls: Theresa Milazzo, of Matteson
Alyssa Lorenzo, of Thornton
- Lumiere: Daniel Blewitt, of Crete
- D'arque: Tom Fagan, of Chicago Heights
- Ensemble: Aimee Tiberi, of Chicago Heights
Kendyl Todd, of Crete
Danielle Sovereign, of South Chicago Heights
Kyliah Thompson, of Richton Park
- Wardroge: Alise Morrow, of Matteson
- Silly Girls: Emily Callahan, of Monee
Hope Lang, of Monee
- Maurice: Cooper Packard, of Lansing
- Ensemble: Becca Hause, of Crete
- Chip: Rebecca Senick, of Tinley Park
- Ensemble: Katie O’Shea, of Tinley Park
Jessica Barrett, of Steger
Julie Javorka, of Lansing