Sergeant Means Park
One of the largest parks in Olympia Fields, Sergeant Means has four tennis courts, two soccer fields, a baseball diamond and even an 18-hole disc golf course that spans the entire park. Dedicated in 1994, Sergeant Means also has a long walking path and a sledding hill for fun in the wintertime.
- Fax: 708-481-8735
- Hours: Daily, dawn to dusk
- Founding Date: 1994
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The Olympia Fields Park District Board meets at the park's administrative office (the Cull House) on the third Monday of each month.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Permits are required for alcohol and amplified sound.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets
- Area: 20 acres
- Features: Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables