St. James Hospital and Health Centers was founded in 1911. This hospital is affiliated with the sisters of St. Francis Health Services Network. Under its umbrella are centers specializing in diabetes, rehabilitation, colon and rectal issues, pain management, surgery and more. There is a teaching-hospital cancer program and a full range of diagnostic and treatment services. It offers volunteer opportunities, careers, spiritual care and senior advantage programs.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1911
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All forms of insurance accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: General, Pediatric, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center
- Helipad: Yes