- Name: James H. Taylor Sr.
- Position sought: Illinois Second Congressional District Representative
- Email: Jamestaylorforcongress@comcast.net or email@example.com
- Age: 64
- Family: Wife: Marva Jean Taylor; Sons: Christopher Foulks, James Taylor Jr., Michael Taylor; Daughter: Kelly Foulks.
- Education: Attended Kankakee Community College Received training as: Job Coach Illinois Dept. of Personal (4years) Training through various Colleges and Universities as Investigator for Illinois Department of Children and Family Service (27 years) Training as Journalist through affiliation with Mr. Johnson of Johnson Publishing and Dr. Lu Palmer of the newspaper Black Express Training as Lab Tech for Miles Chemical
- Occupation: Publisher for 40 years of Kankakee City News
- Political Party: Republican
- Official name of campaign: James Taylor for Congress
- Previous Elected or Appointed Offices: President of Pembroke Youth Organization Member of Pembroke Board of Education District #259 President of the Kankakee County Black Republican
This candidate has not yet responded to our questionnaire.